Empire Insurance Network is the leading provider of auto insurance in Connecticut. We understand the changing landscape of auto insurance and are committed to providing clients with the best coverage options at the best price. Our network of carriers ensures you'll receive the widest selection of discounts and the most competitive rates available. Let Empire Insurance Network show you how easy it is to get the coverage you need at an affordable price.
What is Auto Insurance?
At Empire Insurance Network, we provide comprehensive auto insurance coverage that is tailored to meet your individual needs. We understand that your car is a major part of your life, and we work to ensure that you have the right coverage to protect yourself, your passengers, and your vehicle.
Auto insurance provides financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
Auto insurance may also offers financial protection against theft of the vehicle and damage to the vehicle, sustained from things other than traffic collisions.
Auto Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law, others are optional. They are:
• Bodily injury liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
• Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
• Property damage liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
• Collision - for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
• Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
• Uninsured motorists coverage - for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
To learn more about our auto insurance products and services, or to get a quote, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you protect your health.